Delivering insight inspired results
ENVISION SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Envision Sports & Entertainment works with athletes, sport organizations, not-for-profits, government, sponsors and the media to create value across the sport and cultural landscape.
- Our clients fall into the following four categories:
- Athlete brand management
- Sponsor consulting and activation
- National Sport Federation (NSF) business development
- Event creation and management
- Our point of difference: we have experience and relationships spanning the entire sport ecosystem, which help us deliver insight inspired results. We are your Olympic sport marketing experts!
- A dynamic structure allows Envision S&E to adapt its resources to meet the shifting needs of its clients. Strategic alliances with experts from a range of disciplines provide Envision S&E clients the advantage of being able to tap into the expertise of the best leaders from across Canada and beyond.
BRIAN LEVINE – President, Envision S&E
Brian Levine has more than 15 years of experience working with leading brands, professional sports leagues, athletes, event properties, national sports federations and all levels of government.
Prior to founding Envision S&E, Brian worked in the Canadian office of IMG, the world’s leading Sports & Entertainment agency, with clients including the Canadian Soccer Association, World MasterCard Fashion Week and Steve Nash.
Retained by Athletics Canada in 2010, Brian helped pioneer the creation of the National Track League. He was also the driving force behind the Toronto International Track & Field Games, having led corporate sponsorship, government relations, marketing, communications and community engagement for the meet from 2010 to 2013. In 2009, Brian led sponsorship and the TSN partnership for the Usain Bolt headlined Festival of Excellence Track Meet at Varsity Stadium.
Brian has also worked at the Canadian Football League and Wakeham & Associates Marketing, a sponsorship and venue naming rights consultancy boutique.